Privacy Training & Certification
Training: March 25-26
Certification Exams: March 28
Deadline to register: March 9
Privacy Training at the Summit
Want to upgrade your career? IAPP privacy training is the ticket.
Two-day privacy training classes are offered March 25-26, just before the main conference. Take a look at our course outlines and see how privacy training can help in the work you do—or want to do.
- European Data Protection
- Privacy in Technology
- Privacy Program Management
- U.S. Government Privacy
- U.S. Private-Sector Privacy
What you’ll get:
Your class includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you’ll have a head start!
- Two full days of training
- Class textbooks (shipped to you to read in advance)
- Sample questions
- Participant guide
What you’ll take away:
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
- Instruction by world-class faculty working in privacy
Sunday, March 25-Monday, March 26
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.)
IAPP Certification at the Summit
The world’s most-trusted certification in information privacy.
Testing for an IAPP Credential at the Summit
Wednesday, March 28
3:30 - 4 p.m.
4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM and CIPT Exams
(Additional registration required.)
Learn more about privacy certification.