- One 8' x 10' standard booth with one draped table and two chairs, one waste basket and a company identification sign. Exhibitors may set-up their own 8' x 10' pop-up booth. Additional features and services can be ordered through the conference service vendor.
- Three limited passes for the exhibit hall only.† Additional exhibit hall-only passes can be purchased for $300 USD. Passes are nontransferable and cannot be shared.
- Use of the attendee list for one pre-conference and one post-conference mailing through a bonded mail house (restrictions apply). In addition, all mailings (direct mail only) must be pre-approved by the IAPP prior to releasing the mailing list.
- Inclusion in signage at the entrance to the Exhibit Hall and on the IAPP conference website.
- Company descriptor as a Premium Exhibitor in the official conference program book.
- One 20-minute Little Big Stage speaking opportunity
- Literature insert in conference attendee packet
* This is a description of our usual exhibitor package. However, the size of the exhibit space, including furnishings and number of exhibit hall passes may vary. View the exhibitor contract for details.
† Exhibit hall-only passes allow access to the exhibit hall and reception(s) only. Upgrades to full conference passes, which allow complete access to main conference sessions, opening and closing general sessions and networking events are available for an additional $550 USD (maximum of three). Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at regular conference pricing.