Sales Operations Coordinator
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator (Pre-Sales) to join its team.
The Sales Operations Coordinator is a member of the IAPP Organizational Sales and Services department, which sells and fulfills contracts (training & certification, eLearning, membership, event sponsorship & exhibiting, publications) with organizations. This position will be responsible for coordinating the pre-sales activities in the group.
This role is an opportunity for a passionate team player to join a dynamic group dedicated to working with some of the world’s largest organizations in one of today’s most rapidly growing professions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Handles all incoming sales inquiries (phone, email, web) by collecting basic information, providing initial response, conducting initial lead qualification, and/or funneling to appropriate salesperson
- Enters preliminary account and contact information and opportunity information in SalesForce
- Generates sales reports
- Manages the systems used in tracking IAPP event sponsorship & exhibiting sales
- Updates products and descriptions in IAPP systems
- Provides back-up customer service assistance
- Some travel required (10%), including possible international
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding telephone skills and written skills
- Experience in a sales team working environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with customer management systems (CRMs); SalesForce helpful
About the IAPP
The International Association of Privacy Professionals is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, the IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy profession. More information about the IAPP is available at iapp.org.
What We Offer
Working at the IAPP is an opportunity like no other. In addition to a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full range of benefits, the IAPP offers a creative, supportive and flexible environment. Other perks include casual dress, a dog-friendly office, summer hours, and sabbaticals after seven years of service. We work in a “get-stuff-done” culture that values fun, excellence, balance, communication, respect, personal and professional growth, and an entrepreneurial attitude. In 2016, we were named to Business NH Magazine’s Hall of Fame for “Best Small Companies to Work for in NH.”
Want to be part of our dynamic and rapidly growing organization? More information about our open positions can be found on our Careers page.