Miguel Gonçalves, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP
Professional with 17 years of experience in Information Systems in the main areas, People, Processes and Technologies;
Specialist in Digital Transformation, Governance, Information Security, Infrastructures, GDPR, and Cloud;
PhD Student at UnI – NOVA IMS, Master’s in management of Information Systems at the University of Lisbon, Degree in Computer Engineering at UnI and Post-Graduation in Organizational Information Systems and Technologies at Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão;
Senior Consultant and Project Manager focused on Information Security and Data Privacy programs;
Mentor of the University of Lisbon;
Member of the Portuguese Association for the Promotion of Information Security
• Pioneer in the development and implementation of the first streaming solutions in Portugal;
• Consultancy in the scope of activities of SOX Compliance and Internal Control IT in the media sector;
• Business Developer of a leading Asset Management solution in the Nordic market, resulting from a Portuguese / Finnish partner;
• Project Management of the second largest implementation of Office365 in Portugal;
• Consulting in the scope of ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 and GDPR Compliance activities in various markets;
• Management of Projects in Portugal drivers of the Digital Transformation, constituted by a strong component of change management and organizational changes.
Contributions by Miguel Gonçalves
After 25 May: What is being done?
Speaker at Lisbon KnowledgeNet: 27 September 2018