Dennis Slattery, CIPP/E
Data is at the heart of the 21st Century organisation. For data to have any value it needs to be trusted. Dennis is committed to the development of data related skills and capabilities that enable organisations to manage their data effectively and lawfully so that it is trusted.
Dennis has a computer science background and is Chief Executive of EDMworks. He is a dynamic data strategist, architect and governance specialist with deep experience of leading transformational change across large, complex global organisations. Totally focused on improving customer engagement, increasing productivity and facilitating regulatory compliance through the development and execution of sound data strategies.
Dennis has been working on privacy legislation for several years. He encourages privacy and data management professionals to collaborate to achieve sustainable strategies for managing personal data. For GDPR he works with both global firms and SME’s and enjoys the diversity of challenges that GDPR raises for different organisations.
He has developed a series of regulatory and data management training programs to develop multi-skilled, practitioners capable of driving change. Programs include:
EDMworks Data Management Agenda for Privacy: (For GDPR)
- General Data Protection Regulation, Key Facts and Impacts
- Senior Management Briefings
- Data Governance for privacy
- Risk Management and Audit best practice for Privacy
- Data Architecture for Privacy by Design and Default
Regulatory Data Management Programme
- Joined up view of regulations and the combined impact on data
- BCBS 239 and other risk and market regulations
- Solvency II and buy-side regulations