Christine Frye, CIPP/US, CIPM
Christine Frye is Senior Vice President and Chief Privacy Officer for Bank of America. She is responsible for leading the Enterprise Privacy Program at Bank of America with global responsibility for overseeing compliance with data privacy laws and regulations, establishing privacy standards and policies and implementing the company's compliance framework for Privacy. With more than 12 years experience developing and overseeing privacy programs, prior to joining Bank of America, she held the position of chief privacy officer for Countrywide Financial Corporation, Experian's eMarketing Services group, and 24/7 Media.
Contributions by Christine Frye
Eyes Wide Open: Financial Cybercrime and Privacy
Speaker at Global Privacy Summit 2015
Privacy Governance and Controls: How Do You Know You Are Doing It Right?
Speaker at Practical Privacy Series - New York 2014
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2013
- Speaker at IAPP Practical Privacy Series N.Y. 2012
- Speaker at IAPP Symposium 2004
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2004
- Speaker at IAPP Academy 2003
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2007
- Speaker at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2004
- Speaker at Privacy Academy 2013