The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a Marketing Manager to promote IAPP products and provide marketing advice and instruction to our training partner distribution network.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing direct-response marketing programs to support IAPP products and extend the reach of the IAPP brand, especially through our training partner distribution network. The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative team player with a solid background in marketing automation, campaign management and reseller distribution channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of overall marketing strategies designed to generate leads and build awareness of the IAPP brand.
- Assist business-unit leaders by developing compelling category-specific marketing materials and initiatives that drive interest and generate leads.
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs, including direct-response lead generation, content/inbound marketing, paid search and SEO initiatives.
- Develop marketing automation workflows to support initiatives.
- Perform data analyses to enhance campaign insights.
- Communicate project/initiative strategy and work with copywriters and designers to execute campaign materials and other collateral, including product positioning and message testing.
- Develop and test new offers.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to travel internationally on occasion
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year college or university; and at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with all MS Office applications.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, marketing automation (Marketo) and campaign management, including measurement, reporting and analysis.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and content/inbound programs.
About the IAPP
The International Association of Privacy Professionals is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, the IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy profession. More information about the IAPP is available at iapp.org.
What We Offer
Working at the IAPP is an opportunity like no other. In addition to a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full range of benefits, the IAPP offers a creative, supportive and flexible environment. Other perks include casual dress, a dog-friendly office, summer hours, and sabbaticals after seven years of service. We work in a “get-stuff-done” culture that values fun, excellence, balance, communication, respect, personal and professional growth, and an entrepreneurial attitude. In 2016, we were named to Business NH Magazine’s Hall of Fame for “Best Small Companies to Work for in NH.”
Want to be part of our dynamic and rapidly growing organization? View all of our current opportunities on our website: iapp.org/careers.