The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its Marketing team.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact, including HTML email templates, website graphics, event signage, logos, digital and social posts, among a variety of marketing materials and projects. By employing strategic messaging documents and working in tandem with IAPP copywriters, the designer will be responsible for the development of concepts consistent with IAPP’s design quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for helping move the brand forward by concepting, designing and producing materials including, but not limited to, HTML email templates, web graphics, fact sheets, brochures, promotional material, presentations, direct mail pieces, and web landing pages.
- Possesses excellent design skills, bringing fresh direction and insight to creative while maintaining defined IAPP design standards.
- Team with copywriters to work on concepts, sketches and mock-ups as campaign development occurs.
- Able to present and articulate reasons behind creative direction taken.
- Pursues design excellence by evaluating work against creative peers and the industry.
- Develops/maintains a thorough understanding of IAPP’s channel/business areas.
- Evaluates assigned materials and makes proactive recommendations for improvements.
- Works with Creative Services Manager on selection of photographers, models, stylists, stock photography and video
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design combined with outstanding creative portfolio, plus 3-5 years of experience in a marketing team or agency environment.
- Experience with a wide array of media including HTML email templates, print, online, outdoor, events/displays, and video.
- Experience and knowledge of design fundamentals and principles of branding and marketing.
- Proficient with design applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other design software, plus PowerPoint and working knowledge of print production. Photography experience a plus.
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills. Ability work collaboratively across the organization. Ability to be flexible and maintain that flexibility in adverse situations.
About the IAPP
The International Association of Privacy Professionals is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, the IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy profession. More information about the IAPP is available at iapp.org.
What We Offer
Working at the IAPP is an opportunity like no other. In addition to a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full range of benefits, the IAPP offers a creative, supportive and flexible environment. Other perks include casual dress, a dog-friendly office, summer hours, and sabbaticals after seven years of service. We work in a “get-stuff-done” culture that values fun, excellence, balance, communication, respect, personal and professional growth, and an entrepreneurial attitude. In 2016, we were named to Business NH Magazine’s Hall of Fame for “Best Small Companies to Work for in NH.”
Want to be part of our dynamic and rapidly growing organization? Apply online at our website: iapp.org/careers.