The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a Certification Assistant to join its team.
The Certification Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for customer certification inquiries and provides administrative support to the Certification team at the IAPP. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player with great communication skills who can juggle multiple projects and administrative requirements simultaneously.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist Operations Manager with administrative tasks related to major certification projects
- Ensure customer service excellence by responding to customers in a timely manner, escalating issues, when necessary, to senior team members
- Process computer-based testing reservation changes and cancellations; run exam no-show reports and update database accordingly
- Resolve test center issues and monitor test center availability
- Coordinate beta test registration and messaging
- Work with print vendor to publish and/or update test forms
- Maintain comments, complaints and appeals logs
- Run monthly reports for total exams and pass rates
- Recognize technical problems related to testing vendor and work with IT on solution
- Process department invoices; schedule conference calls with Advisory Boards, SMEs, and volunteers; take minutes at meetings when necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma/GED, and up to one year related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel
- High degree of organization and detail orientation
About the IAPP
The International Association of Privacy Professionals is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, the IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy profession. More information about the IAPP is available at iapp.org.
What We Offer
Working at the IAPP is an opportunity like no other. In addition to a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full range of benefits, the IAPP offers a creative, supportive and flexible environment. Other perks include casual dress, a dog-friendly office, summer hours, and sabbaticals after seven years of service. We work in a “get-stuff-done” culture that values fun, excellence, balance, communication, respect, personal and professional growth, and an entrepreneurial attitude. In 2016, we were named to Business NH Magazine’s Hall of Fame for “Best Small Companies to Work for in NH.”
Want to be part of our dynamic and rapidly growing organization?